U of G Student Health Plan

University of Guelph Extended Health Plan

Students, staff and faculty of the University of Guelph have extended health insurance plans through Sun Life Assurance that can be used to cover non-OHIP health care services at Chancellors Way Medical Arts Centre. If you are an international student or an employee or faculty member that is not eligible for OHIP coverage, your University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) will provide coverage. International students may also have insurance through ‘guard me’ international insurance.

For information on the University of Guelph student healthcare coverage visit:

For information on UHIP, visit:

For information on Guard Me International Insurance, visit:

For information on University of Guelph staff and faculty plans, visit: