Care for International Students

If you are an international student, or a university employee or faculty member that is not eligible for OHIP coverage, your University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) will provide coverage. International students may also have insurance through “guard me” international insurance.

Coverage includes: Physician services, chiropractic care, physiotherapy, massage therapy, social work and many other professional services offered at Chancellors Way Medical Arts Centre. Prospective patients are advised to contact their insurer to find out coverage details.

For information on the University of Guelph student healthcare coverage visit:

For information on UHIP, visit:

For information on Guard Me International Insurance, visit:

For information on University of Guelph staff and faculty plans, visit: